This is the right place for you to interact, learn, check, use, and do many other tasks that you feel you need to improve your English skills.
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I am here now, trying to put down some words. I know.... everyone thinks it's not so easy to write. I have to agree. But I also know that we cannot achieve any goal if we do not put our hearts and souls onto it, and a lot of effort as well. Don't you think so?
I started teaching basically at the same time I started going to Architecture School. I graduated in architecture, and continued teaching. One day, I found out that teaching is my cup of tea. So I decided to go deeper in my studies. I graduated in Languages, post graduated in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I've been an English teacher for over 20 years and this is something I really like doing. I also study alternative therapies which I apply on my work as a teacher. Now I am taking the next step developing new ways of spreading the ability of learning English for the ones who not only need it but also are interested in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment